TNF inhibitors are drugs that help stop inflammation. They are used to treat diseases like rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, plaque psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, ulcerative colitis (UC) and Crohn’s disease.
Pre-clinical data showed that anti-TNF could promote the efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Infliximab (Remicade) and Certolizumab (Cimzia) are approved TNF blockers widely used.
In the Cimzia cohort, 4 out of 8 patients exhibited hepatobiliary disorders.
- 7 out of 7 evaluable patients achieved tumor shrinkage including 4 complete remission of disease and 3 partial shrinkages of the tumors.
- In the Remicade cohort, 1 patient achieved complete remission of disease, 2 patients achieved partial shrinkage and 3 did not responded to the treatment and their disease worsened.
- One Dose Limiting Toxicity, DLT, was observed, in the Remicade cohort.
- The two different combinations were found to be safe.
- Lower treatment-related side effects were seen with Remicade as compared to Cimzia.
Contact us to find out what is the best treatment for YOU
Because we, do not give up on life!
Contact us 24/7 –
Call center +44.2082.426.039