Get to know us
TRIAL•IN Pharma is a medical company in the oncology area and the only one who performs a unique in-depth personalized search to identify innovative and breakthrough treatments to metastatic cancer patients and patients who suffer from brain tumors.
- Over 15 years of professional experience in oncology and cancer clinical trials
A team of 13 senior oncologists
- Access to validated global databases and professional literature in the field of cancer treatments
Strong ties with leading oncologists in around the world and pharmaceutical companies
- We specialize in metastatic stage 4 cancers, rare types of cancer, cancers of aggressive forms and brain tumors
- We have developed a unique model and expertise in identifying innovative and advanced treatments around the world that can prolong lives for cancer patients
The rational behind TRIAL•IN Pharma
As there is currently no cure for metastatic disease, the importance of identifying advanced and innovative treatments around the world is becoming tremendously important and brings great hope to patients. The National Cancer Institute, NCI, the USA National Comprehensive Cancer Network, NCCN, and the The American Society of Clinical Oncology, ASCO, highlights the fact that for metastatic/rare/aggressive cancer patients, the best treatment option is to join one of the many clinical trials existing worldwide aiming to increase their chances of therapeutic success. This is the progress in cancer medicine and it’s here and now:
TRIAL•IN Pharma is a medical company in the field of cancer and the only one which performs a unique, personalized search that reveals innovative and breakthrough cancer medicines and treatments and further accompanies patients with metastatic cancer and brain cancer.
TRIAL•IN Pharma was founded in the middle of 2016 by Nir Erez, the company’s CEO, following an oncological publication that he came across presenting highly impressive interim results from a study with a new innovative drug that if he knew about it and the clinical trial on time, he would take his mother to participate in it, when she was still alive and fit. In the health system, the doctors did not know about the study and the new drug. The study took place in other countries in Europe and the United States.
With this understanding, Erez founded TRIAL•IN Pharma with the goal that cancer patients will now receive tomorrow’s treatments. The same treatments that are currently available in the framework of clinical trials and compassionate use, in the future can become the standard treatment because they will prove to be more effective and not less safe as today’s treatments. When there are around 20,000 cancer clinical trials open to recruit patients around the world, there are many treatment options that should be personally screened to each individual patient.
What cases have we accompanied to date?
So far we have accompanied over 1,000 patients and family members from Israel, USA, UK, Russia, Italy and Uruguay.
- Melanoma and skin cancer
- Cancers of the digestive system: Gastric cancer, liver cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, GIST
- Breast cancer, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Inflammatory breast cancer, hormonal breast cancer
- Small cell lung cancer, Non-small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma
- Sarcoma, angiosarcoma, epithelioid angiosarcoma, myeloid sarcoma, ewing sarcoma, fibrosarcoma
- Brain tumors, such as: Glioblastoma (GBM), anaplastic astrocytoma,meduloblastoma, ependimoma, DIPG (Children and adults), AT/RT
- Head & Neck cancers, such as: Esophageal cancer, nasopharynx cancer, tongue cancer, anaplastic thyroid cancer
- Genital and reproductive cancers: Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, serous papillary endometrial cancer, choriocarcinoma, bladder cancer
- Rare cancers for example NUT midline carcinoma
- And other cancers, except for types of blood cancer
What are our values?
- True desire to help
- Customer loyalty
- Willingness to go all the way
- Personal attention