- in combination with pembrolizumab and platinum chemotherapy, for the initial treatment of patients with metastatic non-squamous NSCLC, with no EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations.
- in combination with cisplatin for the initial treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic, non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- as a single agent for the maintenance treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic, non-squamous NSCLC whose disease has not progressed after four cycles of platinum-based first-line chemotherapy.
- as a single agent for the treatment of patients with recurrent, metastatic non-squamous, NSCLC after prior chemotherapy. Limitations of Use: Alimta is not indicated for the treatment of patients with squamous cell, non-small cell lung cancer.
- initial treatment, in combination with cisplatin, of patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma whose disease is unresectable or who are otherwise not candidates for curative surgery.
To check if our service suits your case
We need to talk
Improve therapeutic outcomes, prolong life and quality of life, are our main business.
We support access to and expand cancer treatments beyond the standard of care, with the most advanced and innovative treatment options in the world, personally matching the individual cancer patient’s medical condition and with the support of top tier oncologists.